PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, INVESTING NOW will not be accepting new applicants for the Summer 2021 recruitment period at this time. The program is currently in a period of reconstruction and will conduct recruitment at a later date. Any and all online application submissions are still received into our database, but they will not be reviewed in time for the summer program as they have been in the past.
INVESTING NOW recruitment takes place primarily in the spring term of each academic year, but students are welcome to apply all year and be admitted to the program if space is available.
APPLICATIONS ARE STILL BEING ACCEPTED
In order to be considered for participation, students must have:
- An academic GPA of 2.75 or better
- A math/science GPA of 3.0 or better
- An interest in a STEM major/career and/or a high proficiency in math and science
HOW TO APPLY
- Obtain the following documents:
- Copy of applicant's most recent PSSA scores (if applicable)
- Copy of applicant's most recent report card
- Both a completed "Teacher Recommendation Form" and a "Grade Release and Authorization Form"
- Submit a completed application packet along with all required additional information listed below via Qualtrics survey (Found here), or via mail/fax (for paper applications).
- Online Investing Now Application
- PLEASE NOTE: Paper applications can be accessed by printing out the provided Application PDF (Printable Application) or provided as needed by contacting our office.
- Additionally, the Teacher Recommendation Form can be mailed or faxed to our office separately due to it being the recommending teacher's responsibility to fill it out.
- Continue to perform well in school.
- After you have submitted your completed application packet, it is important that students continue to do well in school for the remainder of the school year. Students must maintain high achievement status in school or risk being removed from the program.