The Department of Industrial Engineering offers a minor for students in the Swanson School of Engineering who are not majoring in industrial engineering. This minor should be of interest to any engineering student who wishes to gain a better understanding of systems and of how materials, machines, information, people and other resources are integrated to improve quality and productivity. It should also be of significant interest to students who would like to eventually move into managing systems in any sector of the economy such as the manufacturing, healthcare, service and financial service sectors.
- Health Systems Engineering Certificate
- Engineering Data Analytics Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Innovation, Product Design, and Entrepreneurship Certificate .
- Sustainability Certificate
Industrial Engineering Concentrations
- Operations Research & Computer Modeling
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Health Systems Engineering Concentration
- Engineering Management
For more information: