Department and Director
Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
Program Director: John Sebastian
Offered On-Campus and 100% Online
Credits and Program Duration
Average Time to Complete Certificate Program: 20 months
Credit Hours Required: 15 credits or five courses
Who Should Apply?
BS in Engineering from an ABET accredited university program
BS in other field plus a minimum of three years of industry experience
NOTE: Candidates with other educational and professional backgrounds will be considered on an individual basis with strong emphasis given to academic promise, career orientation, work experience, and preparation in engineering and related disciplines. Additional coursework may be required to ensure skill set necessary for success in the program.
Accepts Part-Time and Full-Time Students
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- No GRE score required for certificates
- Unofficial transcripts to apply
Domestic students have up to 60 days before the start of the term to apply for admission to the Graduate School of Engineering. International students must meet the following application deadlines:
- March 01 - Fall Semester
- July 01 - Spring Semester
- February 01 - Summer Semester
- Identical content to our on-campus curriculum
- Taught by the same expert faculty as our on-campus classes
- Convenience to attend lectures online after work hours or view a recorded lecture
Online graduate students are offered an in-state, per-credit part-time tuition rate regardless of state of residence. Please contact Stephanie Opalinski at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on tuition costs for online students.