Please visit the Swanson School of Engineering undergraduate admissions page for more information
Information for prospective students can be found via the following:
Information for transer students can be found via the following:
Students from the Freshman Engineering Program will be considered for admission into the Computer Engineering Program if they satisfy the following criteria.
1. Have completed the freshman engineering program curriculum.
2. Have maintained a cumulative QPA of at least 2.00/4.00.
The dates for submission of applications for admission to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Program are as follows:
- July 15 for the fall term
- November 15 for the spring term
- March 15 for the summer term